For a foreigner whose first language is English.

In the following cases, our law office will start providing legal services to a foreigner whose first language is English.
①A victim of a traffic accident
②If your wife or husband has a sexual relationship with a third party, you may claim compensation from that third party.
We will proceed with the actual legal consultation by using Japanese and English, but even if you are not used to Japanese, we can respond in English, so please feel free to contact us.



Copyright(c) 2014 石田法律事務所 All Rights Reserved.